GlassPrint 2013 is scheduled to start at 10:00 on 27 November 2013 and close at 16:00 on 28 November. Offering delegates more presentations than ever before, there will be an even spread between flat and recommended site how to buy cialis in canada hollow glass coverage. With exact timings to follow, keynote speakers and industry experts will present the latest information on advanced technologies for glass decoration.
- ‘UV curing on glass: UV-LED versus conventional UV Technology' by Dr Hönle
- ‘UV Led: a new opportunity for organic inks in the glass decoration industry’ by Dubuit
- ‘Digital glass decoration for indoor and outdoor applications’ by Durst
- ‘How to generate future market trends in hollow glass printing' by Fermac
- ‘Organic inks for the direct and indirect decoration of glass hollowware' by FERRO
- ‘Curved surface direct product decoration using inkjet – Challenges and solutions' by Global Inkjet Systems
- ‘Managing the change from printing with ceramic enamels to UV inks' by ISIMAT
- ‘Functional and visual glass decorating, including glass bonding' by KIWO / Kissel + Wolf
- ‘Stencil options for hollow glass' by MacDermid Autotype
- ‘New trends in touch screen ink developments' by Marabu
- ‘New innovations and technology for drying and buy branded viagra curing flat glass' by Natgraph
- ‘The surface of searches generic viagra from india glass and ways of its modification' by Ormoprint
- ‘Opportunities for special effects to http://44.pl/cheap-uk-viagra differentiate your products’ by Printcolor
- ‘Various flat glass decoration possibilities today and in the future' by SEFAR
- ‘Digital screen making – the future in stencil making' by SignTronic
- ‘Digital decoration of glass containers with variable decors at industrial high speed capacities' by TILL
- ‘German glass industry – Situation and trends'
by Dr Johann Overath, Managing Director of BV Glas (Federal Association of the German glass industry
- ‘Container glass industry – Current and future challenges’
by Stefan Jaenecke, CEO of Verallia Deutschland and president of President of FEVE (the European container glass federation)
- ‘Sustainable buildings: the new ‘big thing’: what does it mean for building glass products?'
by Bertrand Cazes, Secretary General of Glass for Europe (Europe’s trade association for building, automotive and transport glass)
- ‘glasstec 2014 – current status and click now buy sublingual cialis future outlook' by Birgit Horn, director of research sildenafil glasstec / Messe Düsseldorf