Annual Glass Focus award winners
The glass supply chain came together at the Glass Focus Awards in Manchester to celebrate the many achievements of the industry over the last 12 months.
For the second year in a row Encirc were crowned Company of the Year while Saint-Gobain Glass won three awards including Rising star, Health and safety action and Sustainable practice alongside Morley Glass & Glazing.
British Glass CEO Dave Dalton said: “It’s been a pleasure to welcome everybody back to the awards; we are all extremely proud of the achievements of our industry over the last year and we look forward to building on these in the coming year and beyond.”
The list of winners from the Glass Focus Awards 2021 are:
- Design of the year – container (sponsored by Rockfield): Clean T by Allied Glass
- Design of the year – flat (sponsored by Glass Worldwide): Ubiquitous Energy by The Glass Company
- Innovative solution (sponsored by Glass Technology Services): The world’s most sustainable glass bottle by Encirc
- Health and safety action (sponsored by Arco): Onsite defibrillators by Saint-Gobain Glass
- Strengthening business through people (sponsored by Glass Futures): Ignite programme by Encirc
- Rising star (sponsored by the Worshipful Company of Glass Sellers): Will Ruane at Saint-Gobain Glass
- Marketing impact (sponsored by Friends of Glass): Encirc: Big 5 by The Armstrong Partnership
- Sustainable practice (sponsored by Glass International): GreenVision Fund by Saint-Gobain Glass and Morley Glass & Glazing
- British Glass company of the year: Encirc
Image: Glass Focus 2021 winners