ASEAN Glass Conference technical programme released
The 43rd ASEAN Glass Conference organising committee has released a detailed technical programme for this year’s meeting. The event takes place in Mactan, Cebu in the Philippines on 14-17 October 2019.
Hosted by the Glass Manufacturers’ Association of the Philippines (GMAPI) and with Glass Worldwide as exclusive official journal, this year’s conference theme is ‘Glass: Inspiring New Frontiers of Development’. Provisionally, industry experts from the following leading international technology suppliers are scheduled to present on 16 October:
· AMETEK Land: ‘Beyond the visible: Industry 3.91 (in-furnace near IR boroscope)’;
· Asahi Glass Ceramics Co: ‘Refractory and engineering technologies’;
· HORN Glass Industries: ‘Electric melting technologies’;
· Hotwork International: ‘Regenerator repair without production loss’;
· Linde: ‘Optimelt heat recovery technology for glass furnaces’;
· PaneraTech: ‘Smart Melter - Refractory thickness sensor’;
· Tiama: ‘Smart factory traceability’; and
· XPAR Vision: ‘Glass problems - Hot end sensors and robotics’.
To be staged for the 12th time in the Philippines and the fifth occasion in Cebu, the 43rd ASEAN Glass Conference will bring together leading personalities from South East Asia’s regional glass communities to meet their peers and international suppliers. Further information including the up-to-date conference programme and registration details can be found at www.aseanglass.org.