MAY/JUNE GLASS WORLDWIDE IS OUT NOW!
To provide maximum value for readers and advertisers, the biggest ever May/June issue in Glass Worldwide’s history has been produced and mailed globally.
With 36 articles and content from 26 countries, a combination of exclusive interviews with industry figureheads, an expanded technology section and hollow, flat and speciality glass market information make this issue essential reading throughout all sectors and regions.
Having been mailed globally, the digital version can be read free of charge alongside back copies in the Digital Archive (sponsored by FIC) to increase accessibility in the current environment: https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/Digital-Issues
- Carlsberg: Sam Brakes, Senior Procurement Manager at Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company.
- SCHOTT: Dr Frank Heinricht, Chairman of the Board of Management.
- Verescence: Mario Lopez, General Manager of Verescence North America.
- Sisecam: Reha Akçakaya, Chief Research and Technological Development.
- FEVE: Arnaud Aujouannet, Chairman of FEVE’s Market Place Committee and Chief Sales Marketing Officer at O-I + Adeline Farrelly, FEVE Secretary General.
- GlassTrend: Oscar Verheijen, GlassTrend Chairman.
- British Glass: Matthew Demmon, President of British Glass and Managing Director of MKD32.
A diverse series of technical articles covering data management, decoration, digitalisation, energy saving and sources, feeding, inspection, melting, process control, quality control, recycling, tin baths and ware handling.
Suppliers in the News:
A round-up of the latest innovations from over 50 of the world’s leading suppliers.
Spotlights on the activities of Glaston and Recresco.
Preview of the Furnace Solutions Conference and a comprehensively updated 2021-22 events calendar.
Topical contributions from Glass for Europe and Glass Packaging institute on the issues facing their members in the flat and hollow sectors.
This issue of Glass Worldwide is dedicated to John Wallis: https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/Articles/john-wallis-remembered
To receive the paper copy, all future issues and a free copy of the new Who’s Who / Annual Review 2021-22 yearbook, subscribe now at https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/subscription-choice.
Don’t miss out on this bumper issue – subscribe now to receive the full paper and digital versions!