NOV/DEC ISSUE IS OUT NOW!
This special issue celebrates the latest innovations in manufacturing know-how and the achievements of leading businesses and individuals throughout the hollow, flat and speciality glass sectors.
Having been mailed globally, the digital version can be read free of charge alongside over 65 back copies in the Digital Archive (sponsored by FIC): https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/Digital-Issues
Selected highlights include:
- Martin Petersson, CEO of Ardagh Glass Packaging – Europe.
- Dr Abdullah Gayret, General Manager of GCA.
- Melianthe Leeman, O-I’s Global Marketing Director – Wines and Spirits.
- Terutaka Maehara, AGC’s Hot Process Team Leader.
- Diego Ochoa Escalona, Vidrala Group Glass & Melting Director.
- Sanjay Anand Jain, PGP Glass Ceylon’s Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer.
- Lincoln Brown, 2023’s Chairman of the Phoenix Award Committee.
A broad cross-section of technical content aimed at assisting multiple areas of production including batch plant, decoration, forming, modelling, monitoring, processing and recycling.
BUYER’S GUIDE: MELTING TECHNOLOGY (PART TWO):
Concluding part of an extensive series of technical articles covering the latest technological solutions for glass melting.
Recruitment issues resulting from the European labour shortage.
Latest developments at IPGR.
Reports covering flat, hollow and speciality market conditions in Brazil, Central Asia, GCC, Germany and Poland.
Reviews and previews of the AIGMF International Conference, ASEAN Glass Conference, glasspex India, SGT Annual Conference and #TOTeM 50 + a round-up of forthcoming 2023–2025 events.
To receive the paper copy, all future issues and a free copy of the 2023-24 Who’s Who / Annual Review yearbook, subscribe now at https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/subscription-choice
Don’t miss out on this bumper issue – subscribe now to receive the full paper and digital versions!