MARCH/APRIL GLASS WORLDWIDE IS OUT NOW!
The March/April issue of Glass Worldwide is now available, featuring an extensive selection of exclusive interviews and specially written articles geared to the interests of flat, hollow and specialty glass producers and processors around the globe. Highlights include:
SPOTLIGHT > SISECAM:
- Sisecam Group Vice Chairman and CEO, Professor Dr Ahmet Kirman speaks exclusively about the group’s current financial performance, its latest investment initiatives across the diversified range of glass types produced and the organisation’s plans/expectations for the future.
- Glass Packaging Division: profile of Yenisehir, one of three advanced glass container production plants operated in Turkey by the Sisecam Group.
- Flat Glass Division: profile of the Yenisehir float and coating plant, part of the group’s 13 float lines and 10 automotive glass facilities across Europe, Russia and India.
- Borosil: Shreevar Kheruka, Managing Director, exclusively details Borosil’s latest developments in the laboratory glassware, kitchenware and solar glass sectors.
- AGI glaspac: In an exclusive interview, Rajesh Khosla, President and CEO, announces plans to enhance production capacity by 100% during the next phases of an ambitious investment programme.
- AIGMF: Indian figureheads recently explored opportunities provided by the new Port of Duqm in the Sultanate of Oman.
- Shandong Jingyao Glass Group Co Ltd: Tang Yong, Chairman, spoke exclusively to Glass Worldwide about his company’s latest developments and investment highlights.
- Chinese market reports (extra copies of this issue will be distributed at China Glass 2020 when rearranged).
A diverse series of technical articles covering decoration, melting and surface durability.
10 technical articles covering Process Control & Inspection of flat and hollow glass.
Spotlights on the latest activities of Furnotherm Glass Projects India, Glaston, Grenzebach, Hotwork International and Sheppee International.
SPOTLIGHT > GLASS FUTURES:
Glass Futures, the proposed global centre of excellence for glass in R&D, innovation and training has won a £7.1 million UK Government contract to investigate decarbonising the sector. As preferred media partner of Glass Futures, Glass Worldwide reports.
ESMA GLASS DECORATION 2020-21:
A unique 20 page supplement providing a guide to advanced decoration of all types of glass.
The latest issues affecting the hollow and flat glass members of FEVE and Glass for Europe.
Previews of the XXXIV International ATIV Congress, GlassTrend spring seminar and Deco ’20, as well as a comprehensively updated diary of forthcoming events in 2020.
Don’t miss out on this bumper issue – subscribe now to receive the full paper and digital versions!