NOVEMBER/DECEMBER ISSUE IS OUT NOW!
Featuring a series of exclusive industry figurehead interviews, market reports and an extensive technology round-up, the November/December 2021 issue celebrates the latest innovations in manufacturing know-how and the achievements of leading businesses and individuals throughout the world.
Having been mailed globally, the digital version can currently be read free of charge alongside back copies in the Digital Archive (sponsored by FIC): https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/Digital-Issues
Whatever your area of expertise, this bumper 160 page issue provides all the latest developments from the international hollow, flat and speciality glass sectors. Selected highlights include:
- Carletta Heinz, Owner and CEO of the HEINZ‐GLAS Group.
- Steve Severs, Managing Director of Saint-Gobain Glass UK.
- Vitaliano Torno, President of FEVE & President of O-I’s Business Operations.
- Dave Dalton, CEO of British Glass and Glass Futures board member.
- Dr. Kirstie McIntyre, Supply Sustainability Director at Diageo.
- Georg Feith, CEO of the Stӧlzle Glass Group.
Exclusive reports covering flat, hollow and speciality market conditions in:
18 technical articles from leading experts covering automation, batch plant, decoration, forming, melting, process control, turnkey and much more.
SUPPLIERS IN THE NEWS:
A round-up of the latest innovations from a raft of the world’s technology suppliers.
The latest developments from AIGMF, FEVE and GPI.
Round-up of forthcoming 2022 events.
To receive the paper copy, all future issues and a free copy of the 2021-22 Who’s Who / Annual Review yearbook, subscribe now at https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/subscription-choice
Don’t miss out on this bumper issue – subscribe now to receive the full paper and digital versions!